Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 1: suppression Meds begin

Meds arrived today! I HAD to face my huge needle fear & administer my own shot today! I went through 91 shots with the twins 4 years ago & I didn't touch one of them!!! I had to learn because I'm flying out to Austin in a few days for a long weekend with JR's sisters & my amazing counterpart is not joining me! But I know my SIL will rescue me once we get there & she'll stick me!

Anyways, today was so cool, we gathered the kids all around & shared with them how this medicine is gonna help prepare mommy's tummy for the embryo babies. We then went on to briefly explain how with medication sometimes comes side effects so we explained that this medicine could make mommy sad or tired & we needed to pray over Mommy that God would supernatural balance out the hormones in my body.

I then went to talk about how in the beginning of their pregnancies I had something i dealt with, I looked at Foster & told him that I got so sick from smells alone & I would puke brushing my teeth! I told Charlie & Paisley that with them I was so tired I had to crawl to the bathroom & with Betsy I ate unhealthy foods all the time, I just shared with them how we have to gather together daily as the medicine is daily preparing my womb, that God would spiritually prepare a supernatural environment where my body could do the work AND I could still be the mommy I needed to be, with strength & healthiness, & energy! We are gonna contend for God to give us an incredibly different pregnancy!

Oh MY gosh their prayers were hilarious! Foster prayed for God to help me to not make unhealthy eating choices & to not be sad & for the embryos to be safe. Charlie prayed mommy would not get fat, & Betsy prayed for her pink princess house & then paisley prayed I wouldnt get too fat!!!!

Kids are HILARIOUS!!! How fun that we are rallying together to just enlarge our circle of love!!! Here's some shots of the morning!

1 comment:

  1. An early congratulations to you and your family! I had no idea. I love your children's prayers, that was too sweet.

    ReplyDelete