My mother in law was out of town over the course of my other appts, so I experienced the blessing she is in my life (she normally helps with dr visits in general) but I took sucked it up & took the kiddos to various blood draws. This morning however, she was home & available to take some of the kids so that I could handle a longer appt without the masses!
I arrived with my twins about 5 minutes late with their breakfast in my bag. We sat down in the kid room & right as I peeled the first banana, I was called back into the sono room.
The excitement that is wrapped in all of this... Crazy! I mean my expectation is so different in this setting! I have no longing desires... Just a willing heart to obey the Lord as he's convicted our heart over life. But every time I walk into a room, or step behind a curtain, I continue to shake my head in amazement & shock that this is happening. Two healthy little human beings that could have so much to contribute to our world, are getting the opportunity to live, breathe & just be.
I was in & out of the appt in 25 minutes. The shortest time there yet.
The dr sono me & he said... "Wow, beautiful"... Then he said I bet you've never heard that said of your womb before huh? I then said what is so great? He said that the lining needs to be more than 8mm & mine measured 11mm. So as much as that information is foreign to me, I was told that I'm responding to everything well!
So we OFFICIALLY have a time 1:15PM on Wednesday October 17th, we will have our two sweet embryos implanted into my womb.
I'm not sure if I told you this or not but a dear friend of my officially gave them pet names... Jack Frost & Snow White! The only fairy tale characters related to cold. We are fully aware there could be two of the same gender OR that only one of them will implant. Either way its fun to personify these little lives... who are being thawed & will start existing again & both of them will be given a chance at life... Be that here on earth first or straight to heaven we are so honored to be a vehicle The Lord can use.
So here are some pics of the appt...

My "beautiful" lining on the bottom right in the pic above...haha!

The twinks with me at my appt. & thinking their funny!

My new calendar with the dosage of the scary shots.

My gracious husband who deals with my whimpers while he has to inflict pain & he does such a good job of comforting me through these nasty things.
So here we go the count down is on! Now once we get them implanted we will have a waiting period of 12 days or so (uncertain of those details) ill go in two different blood draws a few days apart & then after the 2nd appt they will call with pregnancy results... Either yes I am Preggo or not I'm not.
Then it'll be another 2-3 weeks before we have a sono & find out if one or both implanted. So that is what I know for now!
Be blessed today!
Aly
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment