God is doing a great thing through us & we fully have our eyes on Him. It is so great to walk through this & not carry burdens that don't belong to us. God led us here & we are honored to follow, & we have no idea what his outcome is gonna be. Even with these dreadful shots that my hubs breaks from his study time to come home to administer to me, God is worthy of all of it. I'm amazed at how collected I am about the transfer. It's only a few days away... & Strong thoughts of reality in the natural cross my mind like, "somebody else child is getting put inside my womb" & different variations of that but I don't listen to the attempt to cause me confusion or fear, I know God will reveal to my heart a new kind of love that I've not known. I'm filled with great peace. If you have been praying for us, please continue God is hearing you & preparing us with his strength. So thank you.

Conception is made by our creator. We start right here... Amazing!!!

Aly~
No comments:
Post a Comment